- 21 Built-In Stitch Patterns
- 6 Essential Stitches, 10 Decorative Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches, 1 Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Create beautiful buttonholes in a simple 1-step process
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Personalize stitch length and width with just a turn of a dial
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Easier to thread and track thread usage than a front-load bobbin
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change from one presser foot to another—no need for screwdrivers
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect sewing and durability.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures excellent straight stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push and hold the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Lever to sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Twin Needle Capability
- Easily add a decorative touch to your sewing projects
- Up to 5mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 5mm—creating bold satin and decorative stitches
- Variable Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Easily sew the lightweight to heavy fabrics without the need for presser foot pressure adjustments
- On Board Storage
- Keeps your accessories handy without the clutter
1. How many years of warranty is there ?
We provide 2 years warranty on this machine.
2. How many types of Stitch functions/patterns are there ?
There are 55 Stitch functions in this model.
3. Is this Twin Needle ?
Yes , It does not have twin needle.
4. Is their a Demo Service?
"Yes, There is a free demo service at the time of buying the machine"
5. Can this machine do Picot, rufoo or interlock ?
Yes, you can do Picot, Ruffoo or interlock.
6. Can I make Button Hole ?
Yes, 4 Step ButtonHoler
7. Does this have Built in Light ?
Yes, It has an Inbuilt Bulb
8. Can I do Embroidery ?
Yes, you can do embroidery in this.
9. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
All types of fabric can be stitched in this machine.
10. What all accessories do I get along ?
All purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole foot, Button sewing Foot, Beading Foot, L-Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Spool Pin Felt, Auxuliary Spool Pin, Pack of needles *3, Quilting Guide, 3 Bobbins, Darning Plate, Spool Holder, Soft Cover, What is the difference between singer 3321 and singer 3229 Singer 3321 is top load bobbin type of sewing machine and has auto threader , where as singer Simple 3329 is traditional front load bobbin type and does not have auto threader. Rest they are similar
11. What all standard Accessories will I get with the machine ?
All purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Beading Foot, Seam Ripper, Quilting Guide, Pack of needles, Spool Holders, Bobbin (3x), L-screwdriver, darning plate,soft cover, spool pin felt, auxuliary spool pin
12. What all attachments can I purchase additionally with Talent 3321 ?
Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
13. Can I do a reverse stitch ?
Yes, There is reverse stitching also.
14. Is the Bobbin Case made of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin Case is made of Plastic.
15. Is oiling required in this model ?
There is no oiling required in this machine as the bobbin case is made up of Plastic.