- 6 Built-in Stitches
- 6 Built-in stitches will help you to provide endless project possibilities.
- 19 Built-in Stitch Functions
- For a wide variety of sewing, You will have the perfect stitch for every project.
- 4-Step Buttonholer
- Helps you to make Button Holes in seconds with 4-Step Buttonholer.
- Easy Threading
- Quick and easy threading which will save your time.
- Stay Bright LED Light for Optimal Viewing
- See your sewing and embroidery area optimally.
- Simple Stitch Selection
- Makes stitching easy with simple stitch selection
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- Capability to wind needle thread around the said Bobbin.
- Accessories Storage in Extension Table
- The storage space in the extension table is perfect for securely holding your machine accessories and sewing essentials.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- It has a heavy-duty interior metal frame and powerful motor which allows you to sew through multiple layers of bulky fabric.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Singer provides 2 year warranty on all the Zig Zag Machines.
1. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
2. How many stitch functions does this have ?
There are 19 Built in Stitch functions in this model.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
No , This machine does not have twin needle.
4. Does it have picot option ?
Yes, Picot can be done in this machine.
5. Is the Bobbin Case made up of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin case is made of Metal.
6. How to reduce the noise of the machine?
The machine noise can be reduced by simply adding 2 drops of Oil.
7. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
8. How to adjust the presser foot up and down ?
The Presser foot can be adjusted through Presser foot lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
9. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
10. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
11. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
12. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
13. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
14. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
15. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
16. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
17. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
18. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
19. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
20. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.