- 29 Built-In Stitches
- There are 29 built-in stitch patterns including Basic stitches, Stretch stitches, Decorative stitches
- 71 Built-in Stitch Functions
- For a wide variety of sewing, You will have the perfect stitch for every project.
- Easy Threading
- Quick and easy threading which will save your time.
- Easy Stitch Selection
- Easy stitch selection changes the stitches in just one easy step.
- 1 Fully Automatic 4-Step Buttonholer
- Helps you to make Button Holes in seconds with 4-Step Buttonholer.
- Stay Bright LED Light for Optimal Viewing
- Removes hindrances while stitching during late nights.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Personalize stitch length and width with just a turn of a dial
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- The removable arm of the machine lets you sew cuffs, sleeves and collars easily while also providing access to handy storage inside.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- It has a heavy-duty interior metal frame and powerful motor which allows you to sew through multiple layers of bulky fabric.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Singer provides 2 year warranty on all the Zig Zag Machines.
1. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
2. How many types of Stitch functions/patterns are there in this machine ?
There are 71 Built in Stitch functions in this machine.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
No, This machine does not have Twin Needle capability.
4. Does this have LED Built in Light ?
Yes, there is LED built in light in this machine.
5. What all attachments will I get with Simple 3229 ?
Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
6. Is the machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 4 Step Buttonholer through which you can stitch Buttons as well as button holes also.
7. Can this machine do Blindstitch, Picot, Hemming & Overlock?
Yes, These machines can do Picot, Blind stitch, Hemming & Overedging.
8. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
9. Does the machine have a Thread cutter ?
Yes, the machine has an automatic Thread Cutter.
10. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
11. Can I stitch leather with the help of this machine ?
Yes, You can stitch soft leather and Rexin in this machine as you can purchase leather foot attachment.
12. What all attachments can I purchase additionally with Simple 3229 ?
You can buy Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
13. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
You can stitch any fabric in this machine.
14. Can I do Overlock ?
Yes, you can do overlocking in this machine.
15. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
16. Is the Bobbin Case made up of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin case is made of Metal
17. How to reduce the noise of the machine?
The machine noise can be reduced by simply adding 2 drops of Oil.
18. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
19. How to adjust the presser foot up and down ?
The Presser bar can be adjusted through Presser foor lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
20. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
21. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
22. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
23. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
24. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
25. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
26. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
27. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
28. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
29. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
30. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
31. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.