- Easy Stitch Selection
- Simply choose the stitch that's right for your project.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Zigzag Width
- Keep your seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric with adjustable stitch length and zigzag width.
- 23 Built-In Stitches
- Twenty-three built-in stitches offer a variety of options for fashion sewing, crafts, home décor and decorative sewing.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Buttonholes made easy!
- Easy Threading
- Simply follow the threading instructions printed right on the machine for easy threading!
- 4 Snap-On Presser Feet
- Snap-on presser feet make changing from one to another effortless--no screwdriver required.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safe.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The rigid interior support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The extra high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- This feed dog system ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing more accurate feeding.
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Needle positions can be changed for individual projects including inserting zippers, cording and topstitching.
- Free Arm with On-Board Storage
- The free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories.
- Adjustable Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric you use.
- The machine has a built-in carry handle making it easy to transport the machine.
1. How many stitch functions/ patterns are there in this machine ?
There are 36 Built in Stitch functions in this machine.
2. Does this have LED Built in Light ?
Yes, It has an in built LED light.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
No, This machine does not have Twin Needle capability.
4. Does this have automatic bobbin winder ?
Yes, This model has automatic bobbin winder.
5. Is the machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 4 Step Buttonholer through which you can stitch Buttons as well as button holes also.
6. Can this machine do Blindstitch, Picot, Hemming & Overlock?
Yes, These machines can do Picot, Blind stitch, Hemming & Overedging.
7. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
It can stitch all types of fabrics.
8. What all attachments can I buy with Simple 3223 ?
Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
9. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
10. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
11. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
12. Is the Bobbin Case made of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin Case is made of Plastic.
13. Is oiling required in this model ?
There is no oiling required in this machine as the bobbin case is made up of Plastic.
14. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
15. How to adjust the presser bar up and down ?
The Presser bar can be adjusted through Presser foor lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
15. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
16. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
17. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
18. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
19. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
20. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
21. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
22. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
23. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
24. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
25. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
26. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.