- 80 Built-In Stitches
- The right stitch: easier sewing with better results. Includes: 8 Basic, 58 Decorative, 8 Stretch and 6 Buttonholes
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Threading the needle is quick and easy.
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results every time. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- Push Button Stitch Selection
- Easily select your desired stitch with the push of a button.
- Automatic Stitch Width & Length
- The right stitch setting every time. Automatic settings for width and length may be overridden to personalize stitch size.
- Up to 6.5 mm Stitch Width
- Many stitches can be set for a maximum width of 6.5 mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- Automatic Tension
- Automatically keeps stitches balanced and even.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for precise sewing and durability.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- Easily sew the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim without the need for presser foot pressure adjustments.
- 13 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Free Arm
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other smaller or difficult-to-reach areas
- 3 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Expands your creative sewing possibilities. Quick release for easy on and off!
- On Board Storage
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable storage compartment providing easy access
- Cost of Motor is excluding this price-
- 1/20HP- Rs 970/- , 1/12HP- Rs 1215/-
1. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
2. How many types of Stitch functions/patterns are there ?
There are 13 Built in Stitch functions in this model.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
Yes , This machine does not have twin needle.
4. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
5. Is the machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 1 Step Buttonholer through which you can stitch Buttons and Button holes.
6. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
7. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
All types of fabric can be stitched in this machine.
8. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
9. What all attachments can I purchase additionally ( with extra cost )?
You can buy Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
10. Is the Bobbin Case made up of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin case is made of Metal.
11. How to reduce the noise of the machine?
The machine noise can be reduced by simply adding 2 drops of Oil.
12. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
13. How to adjust the presser foot up and down ?
The Presser foot can be adjusted through Presser foot lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
14. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
15. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
16. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
17. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
18. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
19. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
20. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
21. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
22. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
23. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
24. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
25. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.