- 23 Built-in Stitches
- There are 23 built-in stitch patterns including Basic stitches, Stretch stitches, Decorative stitches
- 59 Built-in Stitch Functions
- For a wide variety of sewing, You will have the perfect stitch for every project.
- Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholer
- Helps you to make Button Holes in seconds with fully automatic 1-Step Buttonholer.
- 3 Needle Positions
- Helps you to make various designs.
- Up to 6 mm Stitch Width
- Adjust stitch width upto 6 mm to make various designs as per your need.
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Just turn the dial to choose the stitch. Accordingly you can customize stitches with Adjustable Stitch Length and Width.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The Heavy Duty Metal Frame helps insure long lasting durability.
- Free Arm with Accessories Storage
- The removable arm of the machine lets you sew cuffs, sleeves and collars easily while also providing access to handy storage inside.
- Built-in Light
- See your sewing and embroidery area optimally.
- Automatically Sew in Reverse and Reinforce Stitches
- Automatic Reverseoption is provided to strengthen the stitches.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Convenient Drop-in Bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Upgrade the quality with Stainless Steel Bed Plate.
- Adjustable Pressure Foot Presser Control
- Sew light weight to heavy weight fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Singer provides 2 year warranty on all the Zig Zag Machines.
- 1100 Stitches Per Minute
- Has a stronger motor with sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allowing you to finish projects at lesser time.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature allows the eye of the needle to be threaded without eye strain or frustration.
1. Can this machine stitch heavy weight fabric ?
Yes, This model has a powerful motor which can sew heavy weight fabrics.
2. Can I sew leather ?
Yes, You can also sew soft leather and rexine as it comes under heavy weight fabric.
3. Is the full body made up of metal ?
Machine bed and body frame is of metal while other materials which is used are made of hard abs. Yes, These machines can do Picot, Blind stitch, Hemming & Overedging.
4. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
5. What all attachments can I buy additionally with Heavy Duty 4423 ?
You may buy Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
6. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
Yes, This machine has Twin Needle capability.
7. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
8. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
9. How many stitch functions/ patterns are there in Heavy Duty 4423?
There are 59 Built in Stitch Functions in this machine.
10. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
11. Is the Bobbin Case made of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin Case is made of Plastic.
12. Is oiling required in this model ?
There is no oiling required in this machine as the bobbin case is made up of Plastic whereas the gears are prelubricated.
13. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
14. How to adjust the presser bar up and down ?
The Presser foot can be adjusted through Presser foot lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
15. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the left side of the machine.
16. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
17. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
18. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
19. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
20. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
21. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
22. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
23. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
24. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
25. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
26. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.