- Computerized Sewing Machine
- With just a simple push of a button you have selected the stitch and the optimum settings for length, width, balance, pressure and tension. With the built-in memory you can combine stitch patterns, alphabets and numbers for endless possibilties.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System
- Digital technology makes threading a cinch! Just guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the threading lever for truly one-touch threading!
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System
- There’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- 3 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless how long the machine is operated.
- 225 Built-In Stitches
- A large variety of stitches for construction, embroidery, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing. Plus, a stitch guide highlighting when and how to use built-in stitches is included. 6 Essential, 5 Stretch, 207 Decorative, 7 Buttonholes
- Six Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Choose from six different one-step buttonhole styles. Create perfectly sized buttonholes every time, no matter how many you want to make.
- 1 Endless Buttonhole
- Allows you to create buttonholes with infinitely long sides.
- Block Alphabets & Numerals Included
- Personalize any project with a monogram.
- Memory Capability
- Combine stitch patterns and alphabets for endless possibilities.
- Drop Feed
- Use this setting for stippling, button sewing and more!
- LCD Screen
- The LCD screen provides clear and easy viewing of stitch patterns including stitch length and width.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- The programmable needle up/down feature is vital for quilters when piecing together patchworks. Select to have the needle stop in the down position when appliquéing, quilting or pivoting fabric. When removing the fabric from the machine, the needle must be raised to the highest position.
- Electronic Twin Needle Control
- Twin needle sewing creates two parallel rows of stitching, adding a decorative touch to any project. With the electronic twin needle control, stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing in a snap. Full instructions are included in the manual.
- Mirror Image and Continuous Pattern
- Stitches can be mirror imaged with just a touch of a button. Individual stitches can be sewn together as a pattern just as easily
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width
- Automatic optimal settings for length and width can be overridden to personalize length choice.
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Tacking Stitch Function
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button. With 4 tiny tacking stitches the start and end of the pattern is reinforced. This ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
- Automatic Tie-Off Function
- This function reinforces the start and end of seams for stronger stitching.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- DC Motor
- Provides instant start up and stop with no casting, for accurate and precise stitch placement
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer
- 6-Segment Feeding System with Box Feed
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate fabric feeding. Box Feed is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Direct Drive
- The needle bar is geared straight from the motor, rather than from a drive bar across the machine. This makes the machine more powerful and durable.
- Thread Cutter
- Located on the machine for precise thread cutting, eliminating the extra step of cutting thread with scissors
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change presser feet without a screwdriver
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Keep the sewing machine free of dust and debris while not in use
- On Board Storage
- Have easy access to accessories while sewing
- Thirteen Needle Positions
- The position of the needle can be adjusted for individual projects including inserting zippers, cording and topstitching.
1. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
2. How many types of Stitch functions/patterns are there ?
There are 93 Built in Stitch functions in this model.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
Yes , This machine does not have twin needle.
4. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
5. Can this machine do Blindstitch, Picot, Hemming & Overlock?
Yes, you can do Picot, Blindstitch, Hemming or Overlock with the help of Talent 3321 Sewing Machine.
6. Is the machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 1 Step Buttonholer through which you can stitch Buttons and Button holes.
7. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
8. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
All types of fabric can be stitched in this machine.
9. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
10. What all standard Accessories will I get with the machine ?
Zipper Foot, Buttonhole foot, L-Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Pack of needles *3,Bobbin, Darning Plate, Spool Pin Felt, Spool Pin Cap, Auxuliary Spool Pin
11. What all attachments can I purchase additionally ( with extra cost )?
You can buy Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
12. Is the Bobbin Case made up of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin case is made of Metal
13. How to reduce the noise of the machine?
The machine noise can be reduced by simply adding 2 drops of Oil.
14. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
15. How to adjust the presser foot up and down ?
The Presser foot can be adjusted through Presser foor lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
16. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
17. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
18. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
19. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
20. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
21. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
22. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
23. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
24. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
25. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
26. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
27. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.