- 8 Built In Stitches Including- Straight, Zig-zag, Blind Hem and More!
- 4 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Built-in Motor
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Zig Zag Width
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- Quick and Easy Threading
- Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Instruction DVD Available
- 2 Years Warranty
- Easy Threading
- Simply follow the digrams printed right on the machine for quick and easy threading.
- Simple Stitch Selection
- Choose your stitch with just the turn of a dial.
- 8 Built-In Stitches
- Eight built-in stitches offer a variety of options for fashion sewing, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing.
- Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole
- No guesswork, just professional results.
- Free Arm with On-Board Accessory Storage
- The removable free arm provides easy access to cuffs sleeves and collars. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories.
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Zigzag Width
- Keep your seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric with adjustable stitch length and zigzag width. The zigzag width can be set for a maximum of 5mm making the stitch bolder and more pronounced.
- Four Snap-On Presser Feet
- No need for screwdrivers--change from one presser foot to another in just a snap.
- Adjustable Tension
- Adjust the needle tension to ensure stable stitch quality on any type of fabric. You can also change the tension according to special project settings.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The rigid interior support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The extra-high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- This feed dog system ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing more accurate feeding.
- Variable Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects including inserting zippers, cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safer.
- Portable and Cabinet Mountable
- The machine has a built-in carry handle making it easy to transport the machine. The machine can also be mounted into a cabinet in a few easy steps.
1. How many years of warranty does Singer provide on Zig Zag Machines ?
Singer India Ltd provides 2 years warranty on all Zig Zag machines except Plastic Parts, Bulb,Needles,Bobbins.
2. How many types of Stitch functions/patterns are there ?
There are 24 Built in Stitch functions in this model.
3. Does this machine have Twin Needle capability ?
No, This machine does not have twin needle.
4. Is their a Demo Service?
Yes, There are 2 free demos on the purchase of all Zig Zag Machines and post 2nd demo, it is chargeable as per the model of the machine. 2 Free demos are applicable only within 2 years of warranty period.
5. Can this machine do Blindstitch, Picot, Hemming & Overlock?
Yes, you can do Picot, Blindstitch, Hemming or Overlock with the help of Talent 3321 Sewing Machine.
6. Is the machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 4 Step Buttonholer through which you can stitch Buttons and Button holes.
7. Would I be able to do embroidery with the help of this machine?
Yes, you can do embroidery with the help of this machine.
8. What type of fabric can this machine stitch ?
All types of fabric can be stitched in this machine.
9. Can I do reverse stitching in this machine?
Yes, You can do Reverse stitching as well.
10. What all standard Accessories will I get with the machine ?
All purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole foot, Button sewing Foot, Beading Foot, L-Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Pack of needles *3, Quilting Guide, 3 Bobbins, Darning Plate, Spool Holder, Soft Cover
11. What all attachments can I purchase additionally ( with extra cost )with Singer 1507 ?
You can buy Flower Stitch, Ruffler Foot, All purpose Foot, Pintuck Presser Foot, Rolled Hem Presser Foot,Cording Presser Foot, Roller Presser Foot, Darning & Embroidery Presser Foot, Gathering Presser Foot Attachment.
12. Is the Bobbin Case made up of Plastic or Metal ?
The Bobbin case is made of Metal
13. How to reduce the noise of the machine?
The machine noise can be reduced by simply adding 2 drops of Oil.
14. How to attach foot controller to the machine?
Foot controller can be inserted by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.
15. How to adjust the presser bar up and down ?
The Presser bar can be adjusted through Presser foor lifter which is at the back of the machine. It is helpful while you want to remove or insert a cloth.
16. Does this machine have Automatic thread cutter ?
Yes, There is a thread cutter at the side of the machine.
17. How to select the desired pattern in the machine ?
You can select the desired pattern with just moving the pattern regulator.
18. How shall I adjust the stitch length ?
You can adjust the stitch length with the help of an adjustable stitch length dial regulator.
19. How shall I adjust the needle manually ?
You can adjust the needle manually with the help of the Hand wheel.
20. Can I do free arm stitching in this machine?
Yes, you can do free arm stitching in all Zig Zag Models by just removing the Extension Table.
21. Does this machine have space to keep accessories ?
Yes, The accessories can be kept inside the Extension table.
22. What all can be done to avoid needle break ?
In order to avoid Needle break, Put the needle in the right position,Use the needle as per the fabric and check whether the needle is correctly inserted or not.
23. What should I do when the thread breaks ?
In case if the thread breaks,Insert the thread again according to the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.
24. What can be done if the thread starts gathering on the cloth ?
If the thread gathers in the cloth, set the tension disk which is on the top.
25. How can I make decorative designs ?
You can make decorative and creative designs through various attachments- Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, Presser Feet which can be easily purchased by Singer.
26. How can I change presser feet attachment in the machine ?
There is a release lever at the back of the machine, then we just need to press the release lever and it will be detached. Then you just need to put the presser feet attachment straight below the needle.
27. How to fill the thread in bobbin ?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which the thread can be filled in the bobbin.