- High Efficiency Compressor
- 100% Coper Coil
- Self-Diagnose Intelligent PCB
- Indore Air Flow
- Turbo – 1050 CMH
- High – 920 CMH
- Medium – 830 CMH
- Low – 790 CMH
- Environmental Friendly Refrigerant – A32
- 48°C Ambient Operating Range
- GMCC Compressor
- 18000 BTU ( British Thermal Unit )
- 1 Year Warranty on Product
- 10 Year Warranty on Compressor
What’s an inverter Technology in Air Conditioner?
“An inverter technology, is energy saving technology that eliminates wasted operation in air conditioners by efficiently controlling motor speed.”
Air conditioners maintain set temperature by cooling when room temperature rises above the set temperature and heating when the room temperature falls below the set temperature.
Motor speed in non-inverter type air conditioners remains constant and temperature is adjusted by turning the motor ON and OFF, which consumes more energy.
In inverter type air conditioners, temperature is adjusted by changing motor speed without turning the motor ON and OFF. Compared to non-inverter type air conditioners, air conditioners with inverters have less power loss and can save in energy.