- 21 Built-In Stitch Patterns
- 6 Essential Stitches, 10 Decorative Stitches, 4 Stretch Stitches, 1 Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Create beautiful buttonholes in a simple 1-step process
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Personalize stitch length and width with just a turn of a dial
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Easier to thread and track thread usage than a front-load bobbin
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change from one presser foot to another? no need for screwdrivers
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect sewing and durability.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures excellent straight stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being sewn.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push and hold the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Lever to sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Twin Needle Capability
- Easily add a decorative touch to your sewing projects
- Up to 5mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 5mm?creating bold satin and decorative stitches
- Variable Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Easily sew the lightweight to heavy fabrics without the need for presser foot pressure adjustments
- On Board Storage
- Keeps your accessories handy without the clutter
- 2 Year Warranty
1. How many years of warranty does Singer offers on Zig Zag Sewing machine?
We offer 2 Years warranty in this model.
2. How many free demos does Singer provides post purchase?
There are two free demos which will be provided to you, which you can book as per your convenience. Please click here for customer care details
3. Are Demo Videos available online?
Yes you can refer to this link- https://goo.gl/tDVmbw
4. Does this sewing machine have Twin Needle capability?
Yes you can use twin Needle with this Sewing Machine.
5. How many stitch functions/ patterns are there in this sewing machine?
This Model has 55 stitch functions.
6. Does the sewing machine have Embroidery Option?
Yes, you can do Embroidery with the help of this model
7. How to fill the thread in bobbin?
There is a bobbin winder provided in the machine through which you can easily fill the bobbin with thread. To understand better please refer this video
8. How to change a presser feet attachment in the sewing machine?
To Change the presser feet you need to lift the release lever behind the machine to detach the presser feet. After that the presser feet needs to be placed just below the needle. To Know more, watch this video.
9. Does this sewing machine have Blindstitching, Picot, Hemming & Overedging option?
Yes, This sewing machine will help you doing Blindstitching, Picot, Hemming & Overedging.
10. Is reverse stitching possible in this sewing machine?
Yes, This sewing machine has a reverse stitching feature.
11. Is the Bobbin Case made of Plastic or Metal?
The bobbin case is made up of Plastic
12. Does this sewing machine requires oiling?
No, there is no oiling required in this model.
13. How to attach foot controller to the sewing machine?
You can insert the foot controller by attaching the wire into the sewing machine and switch on the Power button.To know more, watch this video.
14. How to adjust the presser bar?
You can adjust the presser foot through the Presser foot lifter behind the machine. It will help you while removing or inserting a cloth. You can insert the foot controller by attaching the wire in the sewing machine and switch on the Power button. To know more, watch this video.
15. Does this sewing machine have Automatic thread cutter?
Yes, you can cut the thread easily as this model has an automatic thread cutter.
16. Does this sewing machine has free arm stitching feature?
Yes,This model has a free arm stitching feature.
17. What can be done to avoid needle break?
To avoid needle break, you need to fix the needle at the right position with the flat side facing backwards, you need to use the needle as per the fabric and it should be inserted correctly. To Know more, Watch this video.
18. What can be done when the thread breaks?
In case if the thread breaks, you need to insert the thread in the given direction specified on the machine and set the tension disk at 3-4. If the tension is too tight, it will lead to thread breakage.To Know more, Watch this video.
19. What can be done when the thread starts gathering on the cloth?
If the thread starts gathering, you need to set the tension disk on the top at 7-8 . To know more, watch this video.
20. How to make decorative designs with Singer Zig Zag Sewing Machines?
Singer has readily available attachements which can help you in making beautiful and creative designs through various attachments like Flower Stitch Attachment, Ruffler Foot Attachment, and many more.?Click here to visit this section
21. Is the sewing machine capable of stitching buttons?
Yes, It has 4 Step Buttonholer that helps you to stitch buttons & buttonholes.
22. Does the sewing machine have automatic bobbin winder?
Yes,This machine has an automatic bobbin winder.
23. What kind of Fabric can be used in this sewing machine?
You can use light fabrics only and Minor alterations of Medium weight Fabrics can be done.
24. What can be done if fabric Is not feeding properly?
If the machine is not feeding the fabric,you need to lower down the presser feet and continue sewing and make sure that the stitch length control is not set to ‘0’.Stitch length setting should be increased.
25. What is the reason for needle break & how to avoid it?
Needles break when it is either damaged or appropriate needle is not used according to the fabric.Avoid pushing or pulling the fabric while sewing.
26. What are the reasons when stitches are skipping on the fabric?
Reasons if the stitches are skipping on the fabric are-
1. Needle does not go up to the needle clamp with flat side facing backwards.
2. Needle is not appropriate according to the fabric.
3. Damaged Needle should not be used.